- Tel: 0191 597 2011
Have the Advantage with Matterport
You may capture your building in photo-realistic 3D using Matterport scanning and software, which can help you enhance ROI and lower the cost of managing the design and ongoing maintenance of your facility.
An immersive view of a Matterport digital twin provides access to crucial building intelligence, such as precise measurements of the building's structure and the size of its equipment.
Streamline Facility Management & Design
A 3D point cloud or OBJ files that can be imported directly into your BIM software can replace time-consuming manual measurements.
Before starting building, include upgrades and alterations into your 3D rendering to see how they will affect the final product.
Document structure, above-ground utilities, and equipment by collecting dimensions data.
Get rid of hand-drawn sketches and speed up the delivery of floor designs.
Through the use of a digital twin that is accessible from anywhere in the world, remote teams can collaborate more effectively.
See how RPM Pizza improved productivity and streamlined shop redesigns by utilising Matterport.
Digital twin experience for IoT control and facility management
All information stored in one data container
• Real mapping of devices in space
• Collect all data about devices, equipment, finishing materials, gadgets in one place
• Adding photos, videos, and documents
• Multiple categories for intuitive management
All vendors controlled within one platform
• Many vendors synchronized in one place
• Intuitive and user-friendly 3D interface
• Secure and easy access to device data
• Visual presentation of device activity and settings
All tasks and issues resolved with one tool
• Schedule and manage facility maintenance items
• Real-time facility inspection in full 3D
• Build your individual timeline activity graphs
• Link to your favorite news and widgets
• Report issues with task manager
Time travel through your project history
3D visualisations make it easier to perceive the space. This tool enables you to add notes in virtual reality, as well as comment on the changes taking place on the construction site, and all this online, on any device.
Anywhere and anytime
The pandemic and social isolation have proven the importance of the internet in our daily lives. Thanks to this tool, you will be able to communicate with your team remotely, from all over the world , at any time, even from the comfort of your own home.
Supervision and project history in one place
Create projects and supplement necessary information on an ongoing basis, to create a history and documentation of works, which you can always return to. Add users and share information, and you can pass the documentation or present it to your clients.
View building history with timeline
Review recorded changes through the timeline. You can go back to older
stages of build, check notes and add new ones. All in a clear and simple way.
Optimize Equipment Installation
Save time and money by eliminating equipment clashes and change orders due to inaccurate site plans.
Scan spaces and import into CAD/BIM software.
Perform retrofits and remodels for specific sections of your building.
Create Equipment Inventory & Keep Track of Maintenance
Use 3D Indoor Mapping to Train Employees
- Allow new employees to learn the logistics of an office or facility quickly and easily.
- Educate new employees on complex facilities — especially in hard to reach or potentially dangerous areas.
Optimise your emergency planning & response
- Use Matterport to create complete schematic floor plans, plan emergency routes, and response strategies.
- Train employees and provide superior visibility to first responders in the case of emergency.